Ahoy, there.

2 comments



First of all,sorry for not posting in a number of days I'm still trying to get my mind around some of this!Secondly as we all know the nautical trend is set to be huge this summer, but wasn't it a big trend last year and the year before? to me i see this as a recurring trend as soon as the sun is shining everyone is dressed in a beach styled nautical theme. these image of me were taken in macclesfield west park quite like my previous photos were. and the picture of the lighthouse was taken by me last summer on orford ness in Suffolk. It is one of my favourite pictures of what i took on my summer holiday last year. And yet again i am going to be staying in the same village, in the same house and most likely doing the sames things as we do every year. So watch out for more photos of this lighthouse in the coming months.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig