Time has lost all meaning.

3 comments

I think these photos are really beautiful, and to me i could spend hours losing the meaning of time watching the seeds blow in the breeze finding new homes to plant there souls into.
I just find it all really tranquil and beautiful.
and i seriously LOOOVEE pocket watches. and clock necklaces, so if anyone wants to buy me one i will seriously forever love you for er, well ever. I am currently trying to find one which is old or second hand so i've been searching car boots. charity shops and many old chest of drawers which are in my grand-folks and families draws. But if all else fails theres some really lovely vintage style ones on the highstreet!
Cheers for reading beautiful.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. hi, one of these pictures are mine (the one with dandelion seeds). i would aprieciate it if you gave me some sort of credit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig