I feel the pull of your heart, I taste the sparks on your tongue.

Leave a Comment



I miss the sound of your voice, I miss the rush of your skin, I miss the still of the silence as you breathe out and I breathe in, if I could walk on water, if i could tell you what's next, make you believe make you forget.

come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me in love, come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me in love.

I miss the sound of your voice, the loudest thing in my head and I ache to remember all the violent, sweet, perfect words that you said, if I could walk on water if I could tell you what's next, make you believe make you forget.

come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me in love, come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me in love.

I feel the pull of your heart, I taste the sparks on your tongue, I see angels and devils and god when you come on hold on...

come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me in love, come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me drown me in love.

it's all wrong, it's all wrong it's all wrong, its so right come on get higher come on and get higher because everything works love because everything works in your arms.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig