Another illustration.

3 comments


This is another illustration inspired by Kate Wilson style. I am in fact extremely happy with how this piece has worked. The intensity of the pop of colours in both altered illustrations is exactly how I wanted it and where I have blushed the cheeks has also worked really well and adds something to an otherwise blank face.

As you can see in my cleaned up image there is a basic outline of the body for strong and clear lines. On my fully photoshopped piece I have added colour blocking and pattern as well as stone to the hair and skin. Which adds a different dimension to the illustration.

I feel the mood for this is quite modern because of how vivid the colours are and the style of the illustration I could see being used for topshop, so its market level being high street.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in
    your post is just nice and i can assume
    you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab
    your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.


    Feel free to visit my web site :: Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig