Bows and blossom branches.

6 comments


Just thought I'd show you what I wear on a weekend or whenever if I'm totally honest. I'm not really feeling myself at the moment the thought of growing up is kind of terrifying me at the moment! I also took a lot of pictures for this but none seemed right so I ended up using the first picture I'd taken. But never mind I actually really like what I'm wearing and the main thing its pretty comfy.

So anyway on to what I wore, My top is from peacocks and was featured in one of my early Lookbook picture from last summer which you can see here. The leggings I'm wearing are from Matalan and are most definitely the most trusted pair I own. Early today Naomi from Diamonds 'n' Pearls tweeted about how see through some leggings are and I have to agree with her you don't want to know what the girl in front of yours knickers are like! I do own a pair like this though they weren't "cheap ones" the best I've found so far are from Matalan and just to verify (and believe me I've asked enough people) you cannot see my knickers through them. Cardigan is a old favourite and has been seen on the blog many times its from Dorothy Perkins. The ring I purchased last year from the Topshop sale for £2 and opens like a little locket which I think is really cute and I first wore in this post.

So the new things in this post are my lovely shoes which I bought from Primark for 6 pounds for my brothers graduation (I'll do a post on that soon) and the necklace which I found while I was out shopping with my cousin and mum. I bought it for £2 in Matalan and just genuinely really love it though I did have to put some extra chain on to make it a more comfortable length on me. My hair is kind of a mess one piece was clipped to the side then I just had my donut in (which didn't last very long as I felt it made my face look too big, I'm just having on of those days. To finish I was wearing my glasses (they are not a fashion statement as people seem to thing I do actually need them to see) and some red lipstick which you can't even really see because I had my head down! I changed my nails today so they are now coral and red I got inspiration from mademoiselle robot and I really love the outcome.

I've got some nice things coming up in the next few weeks so I promise to keep you posted!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I love bows on shoes £6 is a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try Matalan for leggings then, my only good pair (ie not see thru) were from topshop but they have changed the new ones so they are really thin grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes! what a bargain!
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that necklace! It's so cute!

    XOXO Becca
    www.fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! Very nautical and sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig