Update on my life.

1 comment

Hi guys I just wanted to let you know that I AM ALIVE and that I got back off my weeks holiday last Saturday but My brother still hasn't given me the pictures from it so I've not really had a lot to update on but I just wanted to let you know that the week before I went away I did a weeks work experience with Vintage Life Magazine and had a seriously lovely time! If only I could work there full time! While I was there I did lots of different things from contacting companies to selecting items to go on pages and choosing images for different features.

I also got the chance to do a little guest blogging which I hope I'll be able to do again in the future as I really adore vintage life and everyone who works there were lovely! Here is a link to the post. They now have over 27 thousand likes on facebook and I've been buying since the second issue, which makes me feel special! I promise that I'll be blogging again like normal in the next week! Today I should have got my results for uni but everything seems a little messed up so I'm really stressing.

This week I also traipsed to Salford keys to try and meet some certain boyband members, unfortunately this time I didn't meet them but they did see that it was my friends birthday! I was in two minds as to whether to post these pictures up but I felt the need as I just like looking at them, one of them also waved as us but I thought 3 images were enough for you to handle! I also got stuck in a hedge and covered in scratches, definitly and interesting day...




How did you cope with results day?

p.s please no one unfollow me for my bad taste in boybands!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig