Braided Headband.

6 comments


Thought I'd show you guys how I've been wearing my hair for the past day or so and yes this is my own hair when I wore it like this to uni some people asked me if it was a hair piece of some form of hairband but nope its all my own. So it looks like you've spend ages making and effort when really its taken you five minutes and what makes it even better its so easy to do.

To recreate this you just plait to section at the front of your hair and pull them up across your head and grip them in place. If you use Kirby grips and lock the hair down within the plait it conceals them much better than just shoving them across. I also tend to do it so the end of my plaits are hidden under each one to create a roughly seamless finish. This is also exactly how I do Heidi plaits which I love wearing!

Now if you have me on twitter you would of seen some tweets about this but I've entered the Company Mag's comp to possibly be in there reader issue they said all sizes can enter so I am. I'm desperate to prove something with this so if you have facebook PLEEASSSE GIVE ME A LIKE ON ALL MY PICTUES it would honestly mean the world to me! You can like them all here I think its my polka dot shirted one which they offically count so if you only want to like one make it that one!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig