Salford Keys and The Lowry.

7 comments



I'm so sorry these pictures are pretty awful but my photographer has been super lazy when I've asked nicely if he could take pictures for me! So while I was out with the family today I snapped these in the toilets (always classy) just so I could have some clothes up on the blog! When packing for coming home I was a total idiot and thought I wouldn't need my jackets so at the moment all I've got is this tweed style one I was gifted for a review before Christmas so all my outfits are a complete mish mash of patterns and colours but you know what I think I kind of like it!

I'm wearing my denim skirt that basically hasn't been off my person since Christmas and a dress as a shirt. This dress was from George at Asda and I bought it in my normal size which is a 20 but its pretty huge on me so I have to awkwardly tuck it in but I love it all the same. I have a bit of an obsession with polka dots and this has two different sizes on so its a winner in my book! Leggings are the usual Matalan and my shoes are Primark wide fit I've gone through two pairs of these now but I love them so much and they obviously match everything! My scarf is vintage from a charity shop which I wore to just tie in the beigey colours with my jacket. I just thought I'd also add a very much wind and rain swept picture of my face into the post because I virtually went make up free today bar maybe some powder to de-shine myself slightly.

So over all I had a lovely but damp day at Salford Keys, did a little shopping (all I bought were hair grips and a necklace showing my love of chocolate which I will post about soon I'm sure) and had a wander around the Lowry Gallery which there was an Annie Lennox exhibition on which was amazing so glad I dropped on it! I'm planning to go back and spend some more time in that section watching all her music videos projected on the wall! Hopefully I will be back to blogging more next week, with better pictures!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. Love the scarf. Did you notice a big biulding that says media city on it....well thats where i'm doing my MA :]

    Have you been to the war museum (just across the river) . It's free and fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. imperial war museum? yes i have... i went a few times last year for research for my collection at college :) and i did see that building! by brother wants to work there soon xx

      Delete
  2. I hope you dont mind me saying but I think you look so much softer without the make up and heavy fringe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hello anon... i don't mind at all, but what do you mean exactly by softer? :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    I always think a heavy fringe frames a face with a hard edge. Do you know what I mean? looking at you in that picture with your glasses on, your fringe is kinda broken up and it softens you somehow. Also I think the no make up opens your eyes up.
    I didn't mean to be critical just an observation really.
    I dont have a profile so I cant post as anything else but anon, soz!

    julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem my lovely i don't mind anons at all! :) my fringe is the same in this as all the others and i don't wear heavy eye make up very often anymore! normally just mascara specially if i'm wearing a strong lip colour :) xx

      Delete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig