Currently Coveting.

7 comments

Lovedrobe Kaleidoscope Print Tunic was £30.00 now £15.00


If you've been reading my blog for the last six months or so you may of noticed a slight obsession of me wearing a lot of shirts or collared styles dresses and tops, the original crisp style of this look is what originally got the inspired juices flowing but I've branched out into vivid prints and patterns where this lovely little piece comes in. Now I'm not one for a lot of colour I actually tend to wear a large amount of black but I'm getting out of that now and when I wear or get black pieces I'm not loving them like I used to which can only be a good thing!

My mum's even encouraged me to purchase this, so its clearly a sign I should! When I imagine how this would work in a whole look (please don't say I'm the only one who does this?) I'd pair it with just my trusty black leggings my new flatforms or flats (which I hope to show you ASAP) and a massive over sized clutch I bought from Simply Be but have yet to use! as it would pull all the colours together and in my head look awesome. I'd probably wear it buttoned all the way up unless it cuts off my breathing when I do, then probably put a necklace under the collar to bring even more interest to the shirt itself. You can buy this from either Evans or Style369 I think and they also have the 20/12 discount on top at the moment so this shirt would actually be £1.80 cheaper!

Well now I feel I've completely talked myself into buying this. I have a really lovely outfit post coming up for you this week, I can't wait to post it!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. Mine came yesteray and it is even better than I'd imagined. It's very swingy and very lightweight and looks amazing with black leggings, as well as orange. It does run a bit large and I could have gone down a size even though I'm rather "well endowed" up top. I hope you get it. It's a really nice top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gorgeous colours and it would look lovely with some black eyeliner and skinny jeans for your brothers dj/night xx

      Delete
  2. I bought this full price as I was originally going to wear it for Plus North, bit gutted it was reduced so much a few weeks after but it is really nice! The collar is a teensy bit tight buttoned all the way up but its not massively uncomfortable and I think I have a very large neck anyway. I wear mine with leggings too, but its actually long enough on me to be a dress so I think I'm going to take it on holiday with me and go bare legged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on this is so gorgeous. Beautiful! <3

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is absoultely gorgeous, you must get it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Suplemen Pembersih Kulit
    Obat Kaki Terasa Sakit Di Pagi Hari
    Testimoni Ace Maxs Dalam Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig