Feeling Festive? Trendy Tops for Christmas Parties.

3 comments



Now I'll be the first to say I always thought Bonmarche was somewhere I'd never find anything that would work for me but I'd have to say looking through the site tonight I've found these 3 tops that I really like! They are also at a very reasonable price compared to how much some retailers who charge for plus size ladies tops, All the items are available in sizes 12 through to 24.

The glitter tunic is something I know would be glitzy enough for a whole range of parties or occasions over the festive period! From work's Christmas do to a family meal this would look lovely for all. I'd wear with  either very thick tights or a pair of plain leggings so not to take focus away from the twinkling fabric and adorned cuffs. Second is another top I'd pair with leggings, I know that if you've been reading my blog for awhile that I basically live in the things! I'd also add a quirky belt and some cute heels and a clutch bag to finish this look it could also be dressed down with denim leggings and a cute satchel. Finally the adorable velour animal printed top, I love the colours and the print is interesting enough to catch the eye without be really OTT. I would wear this tucked into a pencil skirt or a pair of high waisted jeans and with either cute pumps, flatforms or wedges (I'm not a heel kind of girl!) This would look great for a casual night out or just to make everyday a little more interesting.

As always all of these lovely pieces would be finished off with a slick of red lipstick! Which top is your favourite and have you shopped in Bonmarche before?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig