Night Garden.

9 comments
 


Shirt: Dorothy Perkins. Skater Skirt: Asos.

I managed to snap some pictures of the outfit I wore to see an Adult Panto in Manchester over the Christmas break and it's safe to say it was hilarious! If I can get any promotional pictures from the show I'll put them up for you all to see because honestly it was brilliant! Of course it being in Manchester means I didn't get home until gone 11pm so these picture were basically taken in the middle of the night hence the reason you can't really see much of the skirt!

So onto my clothes, I love this shirt and it was actually its first outing I found it to be pretty sheer so I wore a white vest under it to keep some of my modesty! The only downside to the top is the synthetic fabric it is made of which makes me over heat really easily as I'm very warm blooded anyway so I get flushed and flustered in the easiest of situations. And there was one or two very flushes moments during that night but I shall not digress there! I also paired this with my trusty vintage navy blazer, vintage scarf and my leather Chelsea boots.

I hope you don't mind the majority of my pictures being taken at night it seem to be the only time I can get them done and feel like doing them! These pictures were taken last year technically how crazy is that, just taking my time to get my head round that one!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. This shirt is lovely!! Did the collar tips come with it or did you add them on?

    It's well hard taking pictures in the light during Winter, it's only here for about an hour haha!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collar clips came on the shirt! :) hence why theres no accessories as I loved the print and the collar detail so wanted that to do the talking :)

      Delete
  2. Go away Rosie, stop being so beautiful & perfect at putting outfits together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shirt! Sometimes, nighttime pictures are a necessity, but I can't wait for spring so that it's light later in the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt, it is gorgeous.
    Bring on the lighter nights hey! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so unfair... I have this shirt and it looks pants on me, You look so chic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does it annoy you that all the deer are pretty much upside down as well? and I'm sure it doesn't look pants on you, yah look fab in everything!

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous here darling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit and your hair is gorgeous!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig