Plus North Premier Sponsor Spotlight Yours Clothing.

1 comment

Incase you didn't realise I was lucky enough to join the Plus North team this year where I've been helping out with model things and such! We are starting a series of spotlight posts for our Premier Sponsors for the event this year so you can all see them before the big day on September 7th!
 
For the first spotlight posts we're on Yours Clothing. With stores throughout the uk and an online they're This will be Yours Clothings first time at Plus North so were of course really looking forward to seeing them there! As part of our spotlight posts we're doing a series of Take Fives with the team. The five of us will all receive the same item to style differently. For this challenge we were sent this adorable Dandelion Star dress. I wanted to be fun with this outfit and I think I suceeded don't you agree?
 
 Dress: c/o Yours Clothing. Flats: Wide fit Matalan. Denim Vest: Dorothy Perkins. White Crop Top: Primark. Red or Dead Sunnies: Specsavers.

I love the print of this dress and how easy it is to wear. Another bonus IT HAS POCKETS! How rare is it to find dresses with pockets lately? The length is also great on me too I initally thought it may be a little long as I'm abit of a midget at 5'2 but it's actually great. As it's so warm all I want to do is tie my hair up off my neck as it's so thick. I even got it cut only last week so it would be more bearable but unfortunately it's not. I'm not sure if you can tell in these pictures but I've actually got rid of my ombre for now, so my hairs looking more natural than it did when I was 12!

I hope you enjoyed my silly and more fun pictures and you can check out how the rest of the team styled up this cute dress below!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Really love the print and cut of the dress. I wonder if they ship to the states.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig