Plus North Premier Spotlight Excite Clothing.

1 comment


Pencil Skirt: c/o Excite Clothing. Heels I can't walk in well: Charity Shop originally M&S. Oversized Tee: Asos Maternity.

As you know I'm a part of the Plus North team this year! We have started a series of spotlight posts for our Premier Sponsors for the event this year so you can all see them before the big day on September 7th! (Which is now only a week away and I'm SO behind on these posts!)

Excite have a rather fabulous selection of plus size fashion at amazing prices I own there jeggings and I have to admit I bloody love them! I also own a rather adorable Daisy print tunic from them which is perfect for when I like to be comfortable.For this post we were all sent one of the houndstooth pencil skirts, I got the coral version which matches my home girl Mrs Bebe!
 
Now I have to admit I've always loved pencil skirts on everyone else but not myself so I found this so hard to style up which is why I probably look a little grumpy in the pictures! I was sent the 18/20 I believe and it does fit extremely well and I do like how it fitted my bum, it's just a style I'm not quite used to yet but will be soon! I paired it with this insanely oversized tee which is a size 12 from the maternity section on Asos, it's generally something I throw on when it's to hot for anything else or I just feel uncomfortable. This time I just couldn't help pairing the adorable cat with the fun colour of the skirt!

 Check out how the rest of the team styled up this cute dress below!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I'm always here for pencil skirts! I love them all! Very cool color to have it in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig