Dearest, though you're the nearest to my heart.

Leave a Comment





Dear Kate - The Ella Mini Brief in XL (c/o). Swing Dress (Just seen): Matalan.

I got sent these utterly lovely briefs from Dear Kate an absolute age ago but due to a few shifts around at home they went missing for a short time but alas I have finally retrieved them from the depths of the borrowers living in my house!

Dear Kate are made by women for women, they are a new kind of underwear with a built-in breathable panel that will give women the confidence to take on the world! I love these, not only are they really cute with pretty lace details and the adorable bow but they also fit well, I'm wearing an XL which I would say certainly wouldn't fit anyone bigger than a UK 18/20 on the bottom as they're snug on me, which I don't mind at all. Secondly how cute is the packaging?! I'm a sucker for anything in tiny boxes with sweet quotes and illustrations attached, so these tick ALL THE BOXES for me. Basically this brand are a massive high five to girl power and I love that! Not only do they do all these lovely and practical knickers and briefs but they also do some bralets to match signature bottoms in the range including one to match The Ella which is available here.

You can get 20% off your first order with them on their site! And yes those are some cheeky snaps of my thigh... I'm slowly lowering myself back into more underwear reviews again, it's been awhile! I also couldn't help using Buddy Holly lyrics for my title.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig