Hanging on the Telephone.

3 comments


Shirt: Asos. iPhone 4s Phone Case: c/o Three. Jeans: Asos Curve. Shoes: Matalan. Sunglasses: Primark.

I took these photos a few weeks ago back when we had glorious sunshine (which wasn't too warm) as now as I look out the window it's bucketing it down with rain! I decided to co ordinate my fab new phone case, which I was wondering whether I could class as a piece of designer as I doubt I'll EVER own anything else with Kate Spades name on! I brought out the pink sides of the case with the amazing lips on this shirt! I picked this up in the main range from Asos when they has 25% student discount on, I didn't really think it would fit me but surprise, surprise it actually did. I'm obsessed with the print and can't wait to pair it with a cute skirt when the sunshine is here to stay.

I paired this with my ankle grazer ( full length on me because I'm a short arse) jeans from Asos Curve and cheap and cheerful accessories. I slicked on my usual red lip but used Bourjois velvet lipsticks, which I can't remember if I've mentioned previously but I LOVE THEM and now need ALL the colours of the rainbow! I've not had my hair cut properly since before Christmas so it's the longest it's been in awhile. With this and the sunshine in mind I tied it up in a high pony and a scrunchie (oh so nineties). My blog posts may be a little sporadic for the next few weeks as I've got my final brief of my first year looming and have a lot of sewing and sketchbook work before it's done, then our fashion show which 2 pieces I've already made will be featured along side the two full outfits I'm currently creating! Eeeek busy, busy!

I loved this look, so maybe I should accessorise my clothes with my phone cases more often?!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. looking like a total babe here, love that cheeky pose ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous rosie! love your shirt & sunglasses xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig