Chunky Yet Funky.

6 comments



Dress: c/o Marisota. Oversized Clutch: Simply Be. Sunnies: Forever 21. Necklace: Black Heart Creatives.
Leggings: Matalan. Flats: Evans.


I know I don't like hot weather but I'm surprisingly missing the sunshine it makes my photos just a little bit more joyful alas I seemed to have chronic bitch face in the majority of photos I snapped of this outfit, so apologies. Also my Dads decided that we now have a greenhouse so I'm having to experiment with where I can take my photographs for the time being!

I've already worn this lots so I thought it was about time I posted about it! I tried this swing dress on at the Maristoa Pop up Shop and knew I would one day own it and luckily I now do! It's perfect for dressing up or down and I love picking out the colours of the birds with accessories, which as you can see I've done here with this fabulous over sized clutch (which I rarely use, tut tut!) and my insanely amazing custom made necklace by Black Heart Creatives!

Black Heart Creatives have been so lovely by offering you lovely readers 25% off with  the code - rose25 WHICH IS ONLY VALID UNTIL TOMORROW (TUESDAY 3RD JUNE) grab that fabulous piece you've been dreaming over while you can!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Love the necklace! Love the dress! Love your style! :) (I should be sleeping right now - not reading lovely blogs! :( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit. especially that clutch! ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love your outfit and I also have greenhouse envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks really cute and love your necklace and maxi clutch <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab outfit - love the pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,Ciao...nice photos and your look is so pretty...the dress is great on you!
    ciao from Italia
    best

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig