Regal Romance.

6 comments




Cardigan: Primark. Babydoll: c/o Plus Size Lingerie Boutique.

It's time for another lingerie/nightwear review! I've always loved pretty pieces but never felt like I was able to wear them but now I accept myself for who I am there is nothing I love more than pretty lace to dance around my bedroom in to my favourite play list (I bet you can guess what's mostly on it!) The lovely girls over at Plus Size Lingerie Boutique dropped an email in my inbox asking if I'd like to review something from their site and what a choice there was! so many styles and different looks but the lovely details on the Regal Romance Babydoll just called my name.

The fabric is soft to the touch and isn't scratchy or irritating on the skin, something you can often find with pieces like this. My only real fault is I'm not sure on the sizing I got a 3x/4x which is a us 18/20 (a UK 20-22) and I could have easily have gotten the size below as the cups don't sit well on me but I did make it work okay in the end. The straps are also only partially adjustable which for a short arse like me means they're a little loose but as I'm a little sewing bee I can make them tighter myself. Other than that I feel super cute in this and wish I could wear it all the time! I finished the look with my make up done properly, a classic matte red lip and my curled slightly.

Have you see anything you like on Plus Size Lingerie Boutique website? I've now got my eye on this retro beauty and maybe a few other pieces too!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. That colour is phenomenal on you ... it looks a great baby doll but I can never get my GGs in a bra cup that isn't sized!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos and Your style is always so charming,so breathtaking,so fabolous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig