Flourish of Summer with New Look.

2 comments



Playsuit: c/o New Look Inspire. Bag: (old) Primark. Necklace: Online. Shoes: New Look. Sunglasses: c/o Specspost.

I genuinely do feel this may be the last flourish of summer but what an outfit to have the last gasps of potential sunshine in?! I was lucky enough to receive a bag full of goodies from the Inspire range at New Look and this fabulous playsuit was one of the items. I really love playsuits but so often they don't really love me (#shortarseproblems) This one however fit's me surprisingly well! The waistband isn't riding up and the short style bottoms aren't too long or too short! Another plus to this is that it's super comfortable and easy to get on and off, I'm sure lots of you reading this will know the struggle of wearing a playsuit and needing to pee, sometimes they're so fiddly that you basically end up half naked in the cubicle! 

This Playsuit isn't currently available on the site but if you'd like a bargain I think it'll be in the sale in-store and it's definitely worth the rummage through! Here I'm wearing a UK20 and I'd definitely say it runs true to size as it doesn't cling to any of my lumps and bumps which is always good. I styled it up with my Primark gold satchel which I unearthed from the back of my wardrobe and bargain shoes I picked up myself from New Look earlier in the year for the price of £3.00 I love these so much that I bought 2 pairs! My hair is loose waves racked over my head to produce more volume my hair because I'm having a phase where it just not really doing anything and driving me mad! You can check out my film of this look on my YouTube Channel here! 

Have you checked out the latest pieces from New Look Inspire? I'm currently lusting over this Skater Dress as it would be perfect for work as it looks really comfortable and I just love the tie detail at the back! 





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I'm embracing this last flourish of summer too - even if it means wearing my playsuits with oversized pashminas to shelter from the cool breeze! Love this one you - guessing it wouldn't work on a giant like me though? NL sent me a skirt that is bordering on indecent it's so short on me (I love it) xx

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh you look awesome! I always forget about new look inspire when shopping then see people wearing such cute clothes that are sold out 😕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig