Friday, 27 January 2017

Current Favourites - Very.





I've decided to start doing some Favourite posts again as I do an awful lot of window shopping online! I'm currently lusting over anything that's slouchy comfort, Structured looks and my go to vintage aesthetic and for me Very have something for each of these. Anything with a lipstick on it gets my vote and the striped top would be perfect for layering in the cold weather at the moment but would also be cute with just leggings and converse whenever we get spring weather! I also can't resist a cute print or a good old slogan tee! Speaking of print the sliced floral print on the midi dress keeps it interesting but also a simply shape and style, I have a few weddings coming up over 2017 and this dress would be fabulous! 

Are you lusting over anything lovely from Very.co.uk? I've also spotted a few concession brands on there that I'm definitely going to keep an eye on including Girls on Film

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I need the Curvy & Killing It tee!

    C xx
    CurvyGirlThin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like VERY are extremely underrated! I always find little gems like these and think YAY! Super cute, budget friendly, and available in a great range of sizes. Love x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!